As a Retail Store Driver, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and developing relationships with a variety of customers as a part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team.
Responsibilities of the Delivery Driver:
- Making local deliveries in a safe and efficient manner utilizing a company vehicle
- Having/utilizing a good geographic understanding of the local area
- Assisting customers by calculating surface volume and tinting paint
- Working as a Store Sales Associate as needed
In the Retail Store Driver role, you must be a high-energy individual, able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to learn quickly. You must have a customer-centric attitude and enjoy interacting with different types of people and personalities.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to do the following
- Requires stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting, carrying, and reaching
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Bilingual candidates proficient in English and Spanish a plus but not required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle record
- Must pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check